Answer: No. We are an experienced manufacturer and exporter. We have our own two factories one printing factory.
One produces cakes, the other produces Match crackers.
Answer: Wanfu Fireworks established in 2012. We are growing very fast with trust from our clients.
Answer: Minimum order is one full container, even one 20GP container is acceptable.
Minimum order for every product is 50 cartons.
Answer: yes, you can. You can have your own packing idea as you wish. but you need consider the following :
the carton can’ t be very big, which must be easy to move. And it can’t be too heavy , it can’t be over 30kgs.
Answer: Yes, sure. You can have your private printing lable.
Answer: T/T. 30% deposit at contract signed, the remaining 70% transferred against the Draft B/L.
Answer: We usually can send shipment about 45days after contract signed and deposit arrived.
Answer: we usually quote FOB factory price. Freight is paid by the Buyers.
Answer: Yes, we have EX numbers for about 150 different common products.
and the new EX number will be applied when new products ordered.
Answer: yes, we have CE number for sparklers, and pop pop snappers.
more CE number will be applied later when new products ordered.